On Saturday May 11, 2019 we were at Armstrong Farms Fieldstone Barn in Saxonburg. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Nicole and Patrick. Nicole and Patrick were married outside behind the Fieldstone Barn. Guests began arriving at Armstrong Farms at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Paul Inks. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the Fieldstone Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Nicole and Patrick shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song No Place Like You by The Backstreet Boys. Next, Nicole danced with her father and then Patrick danced with his mother. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake before dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Nicole and Patrick chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bridal Party Introduction – Roll Out, Ludacris
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Levels, Avicii
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – No Place Like You, The Backstreet Boys
- Bride & Father Dance – Various Songs
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Last Dance – I’ve had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes