On Saturday September 10, 2016 we were at Armco Park in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Anna and Josh. Anna and Josh were married at 4:00 pm at Westminster Presbyterian Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at Armco Park a couple minutes after 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Anna and Josh cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served Family Style.
After dinner, Anna and Josh shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Don’t Dance (Acoustic Cover) by Johnny Dibb. Next, Anna danced with her father and then Josh danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:15 pm.
Here is the music that Anna and Josh chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shake It, Metro Station
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Black Betty, Ram Jam
- Cutting of the Cake – Johnny & June, Heidi Newfield
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Don’t Dance (Acoustic Cover), Johnny Dibb
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Do I Make You Proud, Taylor Hicks
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta & Flo Rida
- Garter Removal – You Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – Mary Jane’s Last Dance, Tom Petty