On Friday we were at the American Legion in Lyndora Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Daniel and Pamela Pickard. Pam and Dan were married at St. John’s Byzantine Church at 3:30 pm. Guests began arriving at the American Legion at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Kristi Tirk of Budget Bride Wedding Photography and videos with Tom & Kathy Smith of Smith Digital Video Productions.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party in to the hall and then guests were treated to a fabulous meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at D’Anthony’s Catering from Butler PA. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests packed the dance floor to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at Midnight. I would like to send out a special thank you to the Gagan family (bride) for having me back for the 3rd wedding in their family.
Here is the music that Dan & Pam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Now That We Found Love, Heavy D & The Boys
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Your Love Is My Drug, Ke$ha
- Cutting of the Cake – Fireflies, Faith Hill
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You Save Me, Kenny Chesney
- Bridal Party Dance – Must Be Doing Something Right, Billy Currington
- Bride & Father Dance – You’re Gonna Miss This, Trace Adkins
- Groom & Mother Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss –Toxic, Brittany Spears
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Garter Dressing – Walk This Way, Aerosmith & Run DMC
- Last Dance – Last Call, The Clarks