On Saturday September 30, 2017 we were at the American Legion in Lyndora PA. The event was a wedding reception for Mallory and Joe. Mallory and Joe were married at 2:30 pm at a private residence in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at the American Legion at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and several toasts were offered prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at John Marshall Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Mallory and Joe cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Keeper Of The Stars by Tracy Byrd. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Mallory danced with her father and Joe danced with his mother. The couple then danced with their grandparents and parents before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Mallory & Joe chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake, Flo Rida
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Keeper Of The Stars, Tracy Byrd
- Bridal Party Dance – In Case You Didn’t Know, Brett Young
- Bride & Father Dance – I’ll be There, Jackson 5
- Groom & Mother Dance – Like Jesus Does, Eric Church
- Grandparents Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Parents Dance, Could I Have This Dance, Anne Murray
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Ridin Solo, Jason Derulo
- Garter Dressing – Rude Boy, Rihanna
- Last Dance – One More Time, Daft Punk