On Saturday we were at the Allegheny Grille & Foxburg Inn in Parker Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Tracy and Christian. Tracy and Christian were married in the courtyard located between the Allegheny Grille and the Foxburg Inn. Guests began arriving at the Allegheny Grille at 4:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The ceremony started at 5:00 pm and was presided over by the Honorable Dan Milliron.
After a 7 minute wedding ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the tent and then Tracy and Christian shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song If I Should Fall Behind by Bruce Springsteen. Next, Tracy danced with her father while Christian danced with his mother.
Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Allegheny Grille and was served sit-down style. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Tracy and Christian chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Born To Run, Bruce Springsteen
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Born To Run, Bruce Springsteen
- Cutting of the Cake – N/A
- Bride & Groom First Dance – If I Should Fall Behind, Bruce Springsteen
- Bride & Father Dance – God Only Knows, The Beach Boys
- Groom & Mother Dance – God Only Knows, The Beach Boys
- Last Dance – Send Me On My Way, Rusted Root