On Saturday May 31, 2014 we were at 10th Street Station in Ford City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Adrienne and Andrew. Adrienne and Andrew were married at 2:00 pm at St. Eusebius Catholic Church in East Brady. Guests began arriving at 10th Street Station at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Nate of Nathaniel Black Photography.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Adrienne and Andrew cut their wedding cake with a little help from the best man and maid of honor (you have to watch the video). After a couple of toasts, guests dined on a buffet meal that was prepared by the staff at 10th Street Station.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. Half way through the song, we invited Adrienne’s father to dance with her and Andrew’s mother to dance with him. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Adrienne and Andrew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Happy, Pharrell
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Love And Marriage, Frank Sinatra
- Cutting of the Cake – Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Bride & Father Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Groom & Mother Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Bouquet Toss – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Garter Removal – Indiana Jones, Theme Song
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – You Sexy Thing, Hot Chocolate
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey