Top Songs of 1944 - Popular Music Charts For 1944
Below is a collection of the top songs from 1944. This music was popular amongst DJs and disc jockeys in 1944. If you are planning a wedding, class reunion, or other celebration, you may want your DJ to play songs from a particular era. These pop song charts will contain a mix of music such as dance music, hip hop music and even current top 40 songs. Most of these songs can be found online for download as .mp3 music files. Hopefully, you will find this list of top party songs helpful.
Please note: We do not offer .mp3 music downloads on our website.
1. Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral, Bing Crosby
2. Trolley Song, Judy Garland
3. Swinging On A Star, Bing Crosby
4. It Could Happen To You, Jo Stafford
5. Don't Fence Me In, Bing Crosby & the Andrews Sisters
6. Shoo-Shoo Baby, Andrews Sisters
7. Twilight Time, Les Brown
8. Mairzy Doates, Merry Macs
9. My Heart Tells Me, Glen Gray
10. Besame Mucho, Jimmy Dorsey