Top Songs of 1940 - Popular Music Charts For 1940
Below is a collection of the top songs from 1940. This music was popular amongst DJs and disc jockeys in 1940. If you are planning a wedding, class reunion, or other celebration, you may want your DJ to play songs from a particular era. These pop song charts will contain a mix of music such as dance music, hip hop music and even current top 40 songs. Most of these songs can be found online for download as .mp3 music files. Hopefully, you will find this list of top party songs helpful.
Please note: We do not offer .mp3 music downloads on our website.
1. When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano, Ink Spots
2. Frenesi, Artie Shaw
3. I'll Never Smile Again, Tommy Dorsey
4. Body and Soul, Coleman Hawkins
5. Ma (He's Making Eyes at Me), Dick Robertson
6. Only Forever, Bing Crosby
7. Tuxedo Junction, Glenn Miller
8. How High the Moon, Various
9. Ballad For Americans, Paul Robeson
10. Blueberry Hill, Glenn Miller