Top Songs From 1944 - Popular Music Charts For 1944
Check Out These Popular Songs From 1944 And Include Them At Your Event
Below is a collection of the top songs from 1944. This music was popular amongst DJs and disc jockeys in 1944. If you are planning an event or celebration, you may want include music from 1944. Most of these songs can be found online for purchase as .mp3 music files. Hopefully, you will find this list of top party songs of 1944 helpful.
Please note: We do not sell music or offer .mp3 music downloads.
1. Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral, Bing Crosby
2. Trolley Song, Judy Garland
3. Swinging On A Star, Bing Crosby
4. It Could Happen To You, Jo Stafford
5. Don’t Fence Me In, Bing Crosby & the Andrews Sisters
6. Shoo-Shoo Baby, Andrews Sisters
7. Twilight Time, Les Brown
8. Mairzy Doates, Merry Macs
9. My Heart Tells Me, Glen Gray
10. Besame Mucho, Jimmy Dorsey
Check Our Availability
You can instantly see if we are available to perform at your event, by entering the date of your event below.