Top Songs From 1940 - Popular Music Charts For 1940
Check Out These Popular Songs From 1940 And Include Them At Your Event
Below is a collection of the top songs from 1940. This music was popular amongst DJs and disc jockeys in 1940. If you are planning an event or celebration, you may want include music from 1940. Most of these songs can be found online for purchase as .mp3 music files. Hopefully, you will find this list of top party songs of 1940 helpful.
Please note: We do sell music or offer .mp3 music downloads.
1. When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano, Ink Spots
2. Frenesi, Artie Shaw
3. I’ll Never Smile Again, Tommy Dorsey
4. Body and Soul, Coleman Hawkins
5. Ma (He’s Making Eyes at Me), Dick Robertson
6. Only Forever, Bing Crosby
7. Tuxedo Junction, Glenn Miller
8. How High the Moon, Various
9. Ballad For Americans, Paul Robeson
10. Blueberry Hill, Glenn Miller
Check Our Availability
You can instantly see if we are available to perform at your event, by entering the date of your event below.