Rudy and Andrea Colaizzi Wedding
On Saturday June 02nd 2012 we were at The Chadwick in Wexford Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Rudy and Andrea Colaizzi. Guests began arriving at The Chadwick at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. Rudy and Andrea were married at the pavilion outside of The Chadwick by Pastor Dennis Swineford.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the ballroom inside The Chadwick to enjoy cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Robert Frank of R. Frank Photography from Erie, PA. After a wonderful meal, guests filled the dance floor all night long until the last dance of the evening which was at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Rudy and Andrea chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – The Power Of Love, Huey Lewis And The News
- Bride & Groom Introduction – The Power Of Love, Huey Lewis And The News
- Cutting of the Cake – You make My Dreams Come True, Hall & Oates
- Bride & Groom First Dance – For Once In My Life, Michael Buble
- Bridal Party Dance – Groovy Kind Of Love, Phil Collins
- Bride & Father Dance – Sweet Child O’ Mine, Sheryl Crow
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Only Child, Jackson Browne
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Hot Stuff, Donna Summer
- Garter Toss – Whip It, Devo
- Garter Dressing – Do Ya Think I’m Sexy, Rod Stewart
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Donna Summer