Mike and Kim Lavallee Wedding
On Friday September 14th 2012 we were at Succop Conservancy in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Mike and Kim Lavallee. Kim and Mike were married at 3:00 pm at St. Fidelis Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at Succop Conservancy at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the patio behind the Marcraig House. A little bit of rain did not dampen anyone’s spirits as we formally introduced the bridal party at 6:00 pm. Guests then enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle PA.
After dinner Kim and Mike played the Newlywed Game just prior to starting their formal dances. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Mike and Kim chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Dynamite, Taio Cruz
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Cutting of the Cake – It Had To Be You, Harry Connick, Jr.
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You And Me, Dave Matthews
- Bridal Party Dance – Home, Phil Phillips
- Bride & Father / Groom & Stepmother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Lady In Red, Chris De Burg
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Toss – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton