Stephen and Corina Beatty Wedding
On Saturday June 09th 2012 we were at Shannopin Country Club in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Stephen and Corina Beatty. Stephen and Corina were married outside at Shannopin Country Club in a 4:00 pm ceremony that was presided over by Reverend David Anderson.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the country club where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:30 pm everyone was treated to an incredible meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Shannopin Country Club. After dinner guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Stephen and Corina chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Beautiful Day, U2
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Cutting of the Cake – Can’t Help Falling In Love, Gigi Beatty (Mother Of The Groom)
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Long Trip Alone, Dierks Bentley
- Bridal Party Dance – All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over, Hank Williams Jr.
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw3
- Bride & Step-Father Dance – I’ll Be, Reba McEntire
- Groom & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls, Girls, Girls, Motley Crue
- Garter Removal – Macho Man, The Villiage People
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – You Sexy Thing, Hot Chocolate
- Last Dance – Good Riddance, Green Day