Adam and Fallon Franz Wedding
On Saturday May 12th 2012 we were at the East Butler Fire Hall in East Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Adam and Fallon Franz. Adam and Fallon were married at St. Wendelin Roman Catholic Church in Butler at 2:00 pm.
Guests began arriving at the East Butler Fire Hall around 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Jeff Hartzell of Jeff Hartzell Photography.
The wedding reception for Adam and Fallon continued until 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Adam and Fallon chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – What A Wonderful World, The Clarks
- Bride & Groom Introduction – The Boys Of Winter, Pittsburgh Penguin Theme Song
- Cutting of the Cake – Rock-N-Roll Pt. 2, Gary Glitter
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Tangled Up In You, Aaron Lewis
- Bridal Party Dance – The Best, Tina Turner
- Bride & Father Dance – Love And Happiness, Emmylou Harris
- Bride & Mother Dance – Like My Mother Does, Lauren Alaina
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Mission Impossible Theme Song
- Last Dance – Look At Us, Vince Gill