Nathan and Loren Lang Wedding
On Saturday May 26th 2012 we were at Armstrong Farms in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Nathan and Loren Lang. Nathan and Loren were married at 3:30 pm in an outdoor wedding ceremony which was officiated by Pastor Sean Lauster. After the ceremony guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the lower level of the Fieldstone Barn as the bridal party posed for photographs with Cyndie De Lucia of Cyndie De Lucia Photography.
At 5:30 pm guests transitioned to the upper level of the barn where the remainder of the wedding reception was held. The reception lasted until 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Nathan and Loren chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Whatever It Is, Zac Brown Band
- Bride & Father Dance – Unforgettable, Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
- Groom & Mother Dance – Thank You, Chris Cornell
- Last Dance – Hit The Road Jack, Ray Charles