Photo Montage Sample
You provide us with your favorite photographs. Your photographs are then digitally captured and arranged in a computer generated multimedia presentation. On the day of your event, your guests will be amazed as we project your photos onto a 5 foot high x 7 foot wide video screen. Each photo is displayed for approximately 5 seconds. Then, as one photo fades out, the next photo smoothly fades in, using special effects such as pans, dissolves and wipes. All of this is set to music, which you choose. You will also receive a copy of the photo montage on DVD, to cherish for years to come.
Photo Montage Details
- Provide us with up to 50 photographs (base package).
- Additional photographs may be added at a minimal cost.
- Photographs can be black & white, or color.
- Photographs must be 8.5" x 11", or smaller.
- You may include artwork, or other images, as long as the item is smaller than 8.5" x 11".
- Number the photographs on the back side preferably using a small post-it, in the order they are to appear in the presentation.
- You may choose 3 songs to use as background music during the presentation & 1 additional song for every 15 photos over 50.
- We must receive your photos and music requests at least 3 weeks prior to your event.
- On the day of your event, we will return your original photos to you, along with your completed presentation on DVD.
- You can purchase additional DVD copies of the presentation to distribute to friends & family if desired.
- We provide all the necessary equipment to display the presentation at your event.
- Reservations are required and are first come first serve.
Photo Montage Sample 2
The following is a photo montage that was created for Lauren & Brian Regis and was displayed at their wedding reception on October 29, 2011.
Photo Montage Sample 3
The following is a photo montage that was created for Ashley & James Bohler and was displayed at their wedding reception on October 08, 2011.